1 Like

Well

1 Like

Anything new happen?

Procyonid started campaigning.

What for?

Minister-President, my final term is coming to a close

2 Likes

Well iโ€™m glad you were MP for this long, you did good, laddie. You really did. Rakoโ€™s also a good guy for MP. What are you going to do once your second term comes to an end?

2 Likes

Thanks. I have a story Iโ€™ve wanted to write for some time now. Iโ€™ll probably do military stuff and be more active in RP. You are a great choice for a cabinet position so if I were you Iโ€™d look out for that.

2 Likes

Wny thank you
But given my history and that iโ€™m not old enough for discord i feel like my chances are slim ngl

2 Likes

New elecs for Zetronius, ends may 13th

I do believe discord is 13 and older.

I think so too. Maybe iโ€™ll wait until iโ€™m 15 and maybe talk to my mom about it

1 Like

unironically i think iโ€™ve done the shittiest job as wb/co minister possible, best of luck in your future endeavors ladratia :slight_smile: You were always there from the very start.

3 Likes

Shut up youโ€™re amazing,

1 Like

Gee, thanks. Iโ€™m not even correcting your grammar on this one. I just appreciate you being supportive of my role in this region when I canโ€™t do that myself

My mother always tells me that you can do anything you set your mind to. That goes for everyone too.

2 Likes

Late but youโ€™re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ แƒฏแƒแƒ‘แƒ, แƒ™แƒแƒ แƒ™แƒแƒกแƒแƒœ

แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ แƒฏแƒแƒ‘แƒ! แƒกแƒแƒกแƒ˜แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ•แƒœแƒแƒ แƒแƒฅ แƒ’แƒแƒชแƒœแƒแƒ‘แƒ. แƒฉแƒ•แƒ”แƒœ แƒฉแƒ•แƒ”แƒฃแƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ˜แƒ• แƒ•แƒกแƒแƒฃแƒ‘แƒ แƒแƒ‘แƒ— แƒ˜แƒœแƒ’แƒšแƒ˜แƒกแƒฃแƒ แƒแƒ“, แƒแƒ›แƒ˜แƒขแƒแƒ› แƒ•แƒฌแƒฃแƒฎแƒ•แƒแƒ , แƒ—แƒฃ แƒ”แƒก (แƒ—แƒแƒ แƒ’แƒ›แƒœแƒ˜แƒšแƒ˜) แƒขแƒ”แƒฅแƒกแƒขแƒ˜ แƒแƒ  แƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒก แƒ’แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒแƒขแƒ˜แƒ™แƒฃแƒšแƒแƒ“ แƒ–แƒฃแƒกแƒขแƒ˜ แƒแƒœ แƒแƒฅแƒ•แƒก แƒจแƒ”แƒชแƒ“แƒแƒ›แƒ แƒแƒœ แƒกแƒฎแƒ•แƒ.

Google translate is a beautiful thing.

1 Like