Ns is down

HOW DARE YOU NOT BE IN CARCASSONNE?!?!? THIS CANNOT BE FORGIVEN! TO THE SHADOW REALMS! (basically just a less accepting TRR)

1 Like

Laddie what the fuck

1 Like

What does TPR mean lol

Also i canā€™t just move to carcassone now dude , NS is down.

1 Like

Stay strong- oh wait I should do multiple replies in one message, anywho-, I know how hard it is. If I donā€™t get to plan out Carcassonnais world domination for one more day Iā€™ll die.

1 Like

It was meant to be a big exaggerated jokeā€¦

1 Like

I ruined the joke i get it.
Also what does TRR mean?

1 Like

ā€œThe Rejected Realms,ā€ the onlyā€¦ sinkerā€¦? of NS. It used to be c*tcher but they donā€™t like that and forced NS to change the name. They just collect all ejected people.

1 Like

Yeah i knew what The Rejected Realms was but not the abreviation. also i remember it being a c*tcher but now itā€™s a sinkerā€¦ The only sinker

1 Like

i like to call it ā€œregion bottomā€. itā€™s a spin on rock bottom.

Still fricking down omfg

Went from ā€œa day or twoā€ to ā€œa few more daysā€

Kā€™m hoping for the best case. I didnt realise how boring surfing the web is without logging on to NS

baby are you down down down down down
doooooown
doooooown
even if the sky is falling down

Nationstates has been down for over a week. This is a devastating moment as I was forced to go outside.

what the fu-

le scream

1 Like

NS IS BACK UP!!! I also hate how it doesnā€™t let you post short messages hereā€¦

WOOOO! yeah it sucks too

I went outside but didnā€™t touch grass at least lol

Woohoo NS is back up! also i put my nation back in Carccassone and endorsed the monarchy

Umm what the f-

2 Likes

Yeah thx for endorsing me